Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update...

So, yesterday my roommate was reading my blog for the first time in like a month and she said that I needed to update y'all on how some things are going...

She said this right after she caught me sticking my finger in my belly button to see if it had gotten any smaller.

You know. because I've lost weight.

What? What's that you ask?? How much weight have I lost so far?? Oh, about...twentypoundsthat'salll. :) I can't tell yet. I don't feel smaller. I don't really look smaller...but the numbers say 20 pounds. I'm halfway done...so who knows--maybe I'll lose 20 more before June 15th when the study ends.

I guess that was update number 1.

Number 2 is the book study. We've really been wrestling through a lot of tough emotional issues during this study...and I am getting so much out of it...I think i MIGHT be starting to see myself the way that God sees me, instead of the way I or the world see(s) myself.

Well, that's all the updates I have. I suppose that numbering them was useless, since there were only 2. Y'all probably could have counted to two by yourselves. Oh, well.

In other news: I'm going to the Rockies game tonight. YaY!! :) I'll take pictures!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

O commentssss??? I have a hundred, but they all sound like: that's terrific, or I'm jealous. But really, that's terrific, and it's not good to be jealous, but you know what I mean.. I'm sure it's noticeable.. keep up the good work and congrats! And remember that God is good..