Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Random Ramblings...

A patient asked me today if I cycled. I laughed and had a flashback of my first and last cycling adventure.

When I told him the story he laughed really hard. Apparently he's an avid cyclist and that was just the funniest thing he'd ever heard. I told him the fact that I have a bicycle seat permanently lodged in my hind end might sound like an advantage, but oh no--it's not.

Also, I feel like I might be sick and because of that I took some chewable pepto bismol and that made me feel even worse. So right now I am waiting on the time to tick away until I can go home and hopefully not throw up.

And lastly to report today, I did another inpatient study yesterday where they took some fat from my hip/lower back. I told her she could just keep on sucking it out if she wanted, but now that I can feel how sore I am, I'm glad she opted not to suck ALL my fat out. OUCH! i don't know how people actually have REAL liposuction.

OK, i really am feeling kind of sick. Perhaps heather passed on her virus to me. I better go. Post more tomorrow. :)

No comments: