Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello Again

Hi.

It's been almost a complete year since I last wrote. I was going to start using a different blog, but Heather and I never found the time to create it. So, here I am again.

I got a little burnt out on the whole blogging scene last year. I felt like I had nothing good to say and for some strange reason I felt pressure to put out good material. And, let's face it, I'm constently mediocre at best. So, I took a break and I'm feeling much more like myself. Let's see...what can I tell you?

1.)I have moved. I still live in the same city, but I moved to a different suburb and I'm so happy about it. We finally got out from under our (CRAZY!) landlord and moved into an apartment complex. It's very nice and has painted walls.
Yes, you read that correctly. I hate white walls. They make me feel like I'm in an institution.

2.)Jules and I have started running. We began our jogging journey in about February, 2010 and we're still working on it. Our goal is to do a 5k race in November. We'd LOVE to run a 10k, but considering we started running 30 seconds and now we're running 20+ minutes at a time, I think we'll just be proud of whatever we can finish!

3.) I got my hair cut. And Highlighted. See Picture at top right to see new hair.

4.) I turn 26 tomorrow. Well, that's not really new news, because my birthday hasn't changed. I just thought I'd share.

5.)Zorro (my car) broke down and was fixed by my friend's husband. I call him Hunky Julio.

6.)I passed my test to be a Certified Paraoptometric. yay!


I hate to stop on a weird number like 6, but I can't think of anything else to say.

Today a patient that might just be the man of my dreams is coming in. So, I'll let you know if it's love at first sight! haha!

:) Talk to you again soon!

No comments: