Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Take a Bath! Wash ya'self! Take a Bath!

Y'all know that song that goes "Shake ya' ***, Watch ya'self! Shake ya' ***! Show me whatcha workin with!" ?? Ok, It's a vulgar song and I don't listen to that kind of music, but it's been in TONS of movies and so I know it. It's a stupid song anyway and the only reason I bring it up is because me and Jules were talking about how she never wants to get up in the morning even when she gets "enough" sleep (whatever that is). I was telling her that I think like 88% of the human population feels that way. Everyone except those freaks who wake up bright-eyed and whistling some sort of happy song about sunshine and rainbows. Those people are just unnatural. So, basically I was telling her that I thought she would feel better if she showered in the mornings before she goes to work instead of at nights. She said, "but I don't want to shower twice--at night AND in the morning."

duh! Only those Freaky Morning People want to do things like wake up and jump right into a cold shower and sing showtunes at the top of their lungs!

I explained that I meant that she could just shower in the mornings. She said, "but I'm so dirrrrrty from work!"

That's when (before I could help myself) I said, "just take a bath at night. **pause** Take a bath! Wash ya'self! Take a bath! show em what ya' workin with!"
And we both busted out laughing. At 5:30am! Maybe we are those Freaky Morning People sometimes. (that is why we are best friends! If I hadn't made the joke first, she would have. )

On that note I'll leave you with a Top 5:

Top 5 Crazy-Fun Experiences with Jules in the 8 years we've been Best Friends
(Photo Version)
**after posting this I have decided to tell several of these stories in posts to come soon. Stay Tuned!**
5.

This was a Murder Mystery Dinner we put on called "Lethal Luau." I was supposed to be a tourist in Haiwaii who's bags were lost by the Airline named "Les Baggs." Jules played a Pro Golfer named "Birdie Putt". hahahahahaah!

4.
This was the first time that me and Jules went skiing. I cannot believe that I haven't posted about this experience!! Seriously, THAT is a good story! I guess stay tuned!

3.
This was a picture taken at the Keith Urban/Sugarland concert, 2009. Also known as The BEST Concert Ever (TBCE)!! Me and Jules can't help ourselves! We love to make silly faces in pictures, especially when the other person in the picture doesn't know! That's lovely Jen, who was unaware of our little antics!
2.
This was Halloween, 2007. The first year at my current job, Jules worked in the same building. We were two of about 10 who dressed up for Halloween! I was a basket of laundry and Jules was a Frazzled Housewife. Keep in mind that we both have lost at least 50 pounds since this picture was taken!
1.

This was a hike Jules, Jen, Brock and myself did at Hanging Lake. The website said "Easy Hike." The creators of that website are a bunch of bold-faced liars straight from the pits of Hell. Just kidding--sort of. That hike was NOTHING like "easy". I have never been so mean to Julie in all my life as when I was hiking that trail. (I tend to get mad when I do strenuous exercise. I know...it's a fault). That's another post for another day, but stay tuned!

No comments: