Monday, February 9, 2009

One of the many resons I live in CO




Oh, isn't that just lovely!? I'm no photographer--which is why the mountains are fuzzy, but Hey, I do what I can. This was the scene leaving Sweet Tomatoes (my fav. restaurant) on Saturday night on our way to church! OH, how lovely.


Oh, and as for the Rain in the Kitchen a few MONTHS ago...




We are now officially fixed. I am a moron and didn't take pictures of the final product...but you get the idea:



It's good to be back to normal. AND the best part...the WONDERFUL company that took care of the water extraction came in and cleaned our apartment and MAN DID THEY CLEAN! they even steam-cleaned the carpet...which it REALLY needed! yay! I will recommend that company to anyone who will ask! they were wonderful!!


And I'm including these pictures because I just think this is the FUNNIEST thing ever. I was home visiting my family in AL and we were driving down the road and I saw these little horses. They're adult horses, but they're miniature! isn't that just the funniest thing? All these little squatty horses milling around. It's so funny to me!





Notice the wide-open country. yes. Thankyouverymuch.

Okay..i know this is a cheap post...b/c I'm not really telling you anything, but I'll post another funny story tomorrow. :)

No comments: