Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flyers

Remember those flyers I was working on about a month or more ago? It was about 3,100 flyers? They were blank on the back and I had to stamp the Return address on all of them.
And stick the address label on all of them.
And then the mail center told us that they had to say the University's name on them. So we bought a stamp and I stamped the university's name on all of them.
Then they told us that they all had to be in Zip Code order from 00000 to 99999 and they wouldn't charge us for the sorting.

I sat here for a month putting all of them in Zip code order. Yesterday we get an email from the mail center saying that they are going to charge us no matter what for the sorting, so don't waste my time.

When I told my boss this he said just throw them all in a box and send them over to the mail center so we can be rid of them.

I did throw them in a box, but I wanted more clarification on the price before we just sent them over. Today I spoke to the supervisor of the DUMMY I had been dealing with. The supervisor said that there is a charge no matter what for sorting, but if they're in zip code order then they discount the charge half.

Remember what I said my boss said to do yesterday? Remember when I said I did that. I tossed them in a box, mixing up the zip code order I had slaved over. Remember THAT???

Livid.

I think fire may be coming out of my nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SILLY

your boss said send them, so do it

don't put them in order

seriously girl