Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Insert cute and catchy title here...

Good Morning. Yesterday I was in a horrible mood, so I didn't post anything. I started posting a whiny little rant, but I deleted it and went about my business of being mad and looking at people meanly.

Today, I'm feeling much better.

Also, yesterday, I forgot to eat supper. That has never happened in my life. I've never forgotten to eat a meal. never. But yesterday I did.

Also, I have found my love for Christian music again. I stopped listening to it for a while because I swore they never played anything you'd ever heard before. But yesterday I turned it on again, and every song was one I knew and liked. So I jammed to K-Love all day! I danced and sang and had a good ol' time while I was cleaning last night. If anyone could have seen me through the window, I think they would have thought I was crazy!

My study visit on Friday (last week) was okay. It's never fun, but once it's over it's not that big of a deal. The incision from the muscle biopsy isn't as sore this time, which is good. Last time I was limping around like a hobb-along.

Church for Easter was really really good. I really enjoyed it...but MAN was it crowded. They had also scooted the rows together a little more than they usually are, so I literally had my knees butted up against the seat in front of me. But it was good, nonetheless.

And, in other news...So far, since the beginning of the study I've been doing, I've lost 11.6 pounds. :) yay!

2 comments:

cheryl said...

I'm so impressed with your loss of pounds!! Will you be able to share the details of the study some day? Sounds interesting, but I'm sure it's one of those things where you can't speak about it. Or else.. maybe when you write your book??

Anonymous said...

you're writing a book??
keep us informed!! :)