Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi. Remember me?

Hey Y'all! I'm so sorry I've been so absent! I hope each of you are doing well! I've missed you, but life has just caught up with me and it took me a while to get on top of things. I'm finally getting back into my routine!

So, yesterday was my final day of my weight loss study. In total I lost 27 pounds. YAY! Here's a picture so you can see the before and after. If you have Facebook then you've already seen this, but just in case. :)


Anyway, I feel pretty good about the progress, and I hope to continue my weight loss journey. The truth is that I'm having a hard time reminding myself that I CAN do this. That I've BEEN doing it and I can KEEP doing it. Just because the study is gone. That's the factor that's trying to trip me up. But I'm going to do it. Watch and see...
And stay tuned...I won't disappear again! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah I was wondering about you.. :)

You look so pretty, on both picture IMO.. But you do look slimmer on the color one. Good job!! Wow 27 lbs I'm so impressed! I think you can keep losing weight because now you have a great start on it. It's all about getting into better habits. Somewhere it says a new habit take 21 days to be set up. And you've been into your new way of life for more than 3 weeks, so that should work.. Good luck and keep us posted!!

Lisa Chelle said...

I agree you are so pretty in both photo's. I am so glad you are back. I love to read you.

You are doing this, and 27 pounds is a big deal. Be proud, you are making the right choices every day!

xoxo, lis

16 blessings'mom said...

I wish I had read your blog BEFORE I ate all the toast with sugar this morning...I need inspiration! You look lovely, and I am very impressed with your progress!