Tuesday, June 2, 2009

it's raining...it's pouring...

I wish I was snoring!!!! I am so sleepy today!! And it's so rainy outside. I love rainy days, and they really are few and far between here. The only downfall is they make it hard(er) to get out of bed in the mornings. It's just so dark and cozy because its rainy and it sounds nice...oh how much I'd give to go back home and crawl into bed!! :)

Anyway, Yesterday was the last day of the "diet phase" of my study. Now I move on to the "maintenance phase" where I cannot gain or lose more than 2 pounds from my weight on the 31st. So, in total since I started I have lost 26.6 pounds. I am really really pleased with that amount!! :) And once I'm done with this study I'm going to try to start another one where I'm getting paid to exercise! :)

I also want to say that I LOVE the H*anna*h M*ontan*a movie. :) I know. That makes me approximately 13 years old.

And I saw the new movie with Matthew McConaughey and I HATED his character for the first 40 minutes or so. I was so mad. Julie kept saying, "it's just a movie...calm down." but i couldn't because I was FUMING!! But, once the character's story started to affect him, he changed and I didn't hate him anymore. :) That's good...because I'm pretty sure there's no use in hating an unreal, non-existent character in a movie.

Also, my friend Jennifer just got engaged, and her fiancee used MY idea to propose!! :) isn't that just lovely. I can come up with great proposals for other people. lovely. :) I'm just kidding...I know my day will come.

Well, I had better get back to work. It's taken me several hours to write this tiny, mediocre post about nothing, because people keep walking by and I have to minimize quickly! ha! See ya!

5 comments:

M said...

Your study? Would love to hear more about this.

Also that's some serious weight loss how great for you!!!

And yeah for rain and engaged friends and not having Matthew McConaughey. :)

That Chick Over There said...

I'm so proud of you! What an awesome weight loss!!

16 blessings'mom said...

Congrats on losing the weight...and Matthew is just plain irratitating no matter what movie he is in. He loves himself dearly though. And he IS cute....and I must say, the beach pictures are gorgeous....but rainy days in bed sound better right about now...I have been yearning for one.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! waouh you're doing so well! that sounds like great studies! How did you find it?
I like your attitude about your firend's engagement, it's not easy to see other people getting married around.. Have you ever read " waiting for prince charming?" I haven't but i heard good things about it...
And there is so much to do when you're single: travel, work crazy hours, enjoy family stuff with your siblings etc.. All that becomes more complicated once you're a couple

Lisa Chelle said...

What an incredible weight loss!!! Glad to hear it.

Also, I loved the Hannah Montana movie and I hate charcaters sometimes, even thought it just a movie. They make me really, really mad. After a lifetime movie, sometimes I hate all men.