Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh, man! What a lot to report...

Well, lets see...I supposed I'll just go in Chronological order...

The trip to the beach was so wonderful! It was just the relaxation I needed. I got to see good friends and had a really good time. I literally spend almost ALL my time laying on the beach reading and napping in the sun! There really truly is NOTHING better than that!

Here are some beach pictures! (Heather, I forgot to show them to the kiddies when I was there, so you'll have to show them! I think if you click on the pictures they'll show up bigger. And yes, there are beaches in AL. The southernmost part of AL is these two little "feet" and those feet form the border between florida and AL and lie on the Gulf Coast. Gulf Shores/Orange Beach is my favorite place to take a vacation!! :)
Here's one more of me and Jules on the beach. Notice we're both covered up...we didn't want to get sunburn on top of sunburn!
Then I went to see my family and that was just wonderful! I got to spend lots of time with everyone and I was sad to go. I got some good pictures of Sarah, and I took the BEST picture with connor, but it was actually on film instead of digital. Anyway, here's one of the ones I took of Sarah:
She's too cute! :)


Then I came back to work and was swamped and swamped!!


But now I'm caught up and I'm getting back into the routine of things. And friday was my 2-year upgrade on my cell phone, and this is the phone I got. It's fancy and I've never had a fancy phone before!

yay! So, anyway. I missed y'all and I plan to spend lots and lots of time on Friday catching up on reading your blogs! :) Hope you're all doing well!!



1 comment:

cheryl said...

My, I'm jealous!! That beach looks just wonderful!! It looks like it might have my name on it! Your niece is so cute!
Do you know all the things your phone does? Do you do them? Yesterday I was letting my granddaughter Grace play with mine (it's no where as nice as yours..)in the dr.'s waiting room (I know, I should have turned it off, but she was kind of bored, and so was I and she was keeping me busy). I didn't know there were all those things, games, etc. Alarms! Radio! Sewing Machine! Not really. I just basically need it to call and see what my girls are not doing while I'm away from home. I took my calculator out of my purse today, because I found out there's one on my phone! Now I just have to remember where to find it. The calculator, not my phone. Tonight one of my girls texted me (?), and when I responded, it took about 5 minutes to write 7 words, she told me I was getting old! It is handy, though, to call them from downstairs, instead of yelling, or should I say speaking loudly, but gently. I'm sure the neighbors are happy in the summer for that. Well, it's late, I get kind of strange when I'm tired.. and it's not raining here, yet, but it's supposed to, which is nice during the night, hopefully it stops for the day, so I can work on my freckles. Take care, and congratulations on that engagement. Can you share the details sometime? I understand if you choose not to, but I love romance. But don't tell my husband.