Monday, June 22, 2009

You're everything I'd hoped for....You're everything I neeeeeeeed....

I have wanted to see T*he P*rop*osal ever since I saw the previews in the theater back in April. I remember each time I saw the trailor after that first time I laughed as though it was the first time! I have been so excited to see it, and I worried that because of my excitement and anticipation that I would be disappointed.

I went last night to see it...


I was NOT disappointed! It was SO good and sooooooo funny! I laughed so much.

I think it even moved up into my #1. favorite movie. Bumping T*he H*oliday and H*ann*ah Mon*tana back a few spots! It was so good.

And because I hope you'll enjoy it...here's the trailor. I hope you laugh as much as I did--and if you do think it's funny please consider going to see it--because (if it's possible) it's much funnier in totality. :)

Very Funny<--click here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so I'm home sick, and I was thinking about your recommendation, so I'm now watching the proposal ;)

thanks :)

Jolene said...

Time out...I'm not the only one outside of the target audience of H*annah that saw that movie??? Oh Kristy...first HSM and now HM?? How have we not hung out more???