Monday, November 24, 2008

Fatty-Fatty, Two-by-Four...

I accidentally just ate milano cookies.

Not just one. Not even two.

I won't tell you how many.

I will tell you it was too many.

OOps.

But don't you think the serving size is tricky with Milano cookies? I mean, they put 5 in that little crinkly cup, and it's so convenient to just count the 5 cookies as ONE serving. (ha!!!)

And before I would have said, "oh well, I blew it today, so why not eat all the crap I want and start again tomorrow."

But right now I say, "oh well. I'll finish out the day as though the "Milano Raid 2008" did not happen. "

I'm seriously not going to stress out. So, either I'm making huge strides (mentally) in the realistic approach to losing weight...

...or I'm in COMPLETE denial...

either way...I'm okay with it. ;-)

No comments: