Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Would you mind passing me thazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........*snore*

Hi.

I come to you from the land of SLEEPY today. I didn't go to sleep very well last night and then I didn't wake up very good today--which means I didn't get any coffee today.

(Late night + Early Morning) / no coffee = dozing all day.

And the reason I didn't fall asleep very well??

A cramp in my lung.

Yes. My Lung. The right one to be exact. And it was in the inferior lobe. I think it might have gotten hooked on a rib or stuck in between two of my ribs while I was curled up on the couch watching one of the final-airing episodes of Pushing Daisies. Then when I stood up to go to bed, OUCH! I think it took a while for my lung to get pushed out from in between my ribs, or to get un-hooked from the bottom of my ribs. Those bones are probably sharp.

So, finally I went to sleep. After the cramp in my Lung.

I'm serious.

And even though I'm sleepy...today is like Thursday, since tomorrow is Wednesday before we're off Thursday and Friday, so it's a Wednesday-Friday. That makes today Thursday. Well, really it's Tuesday-Thursday.

I have no idea what I'm writing about. I'm so tired.

No comments: