Thursday, November 6, 2008

And to think...I used to be "most dependable"...

I know.

I did a terrible job of blogging while I was gone.

The truth is, I had the BEST time. I really got to spend a lot of time with my sister this time, and that made it such a special trip. I really wasn't ready to leave, and that is still causing me grief. I love my sister--I haven't kept that a secret. But to get to spend SO much time with her was just heavenly!! I can't wait to go back to do it again!

The bad news is that I am sick. I resisted the illness that my sister, mother, niece and nephew had the WHOLE time I was there. I came home and Jules was sick too. I'm not sure which one I ended up with, but I'm not doing so great.

I stayed out of work on Tuesday and Wednesday and today I'm leaving early to go to the doctor. I'm taking off tomorrow too. The thing is, I don't get sick very often, usually. I have been sick three times in the past 3 months. I just think that's too much. So, today, I'm expecting to get some answers. :) I have a wonderful doctor anyway, after I fired the first one...so I'm really anticipating a pleasant visit.

Anyway, I'm freeeeeeezing right now in my office. The other girls here swear it isn't cold...but i just checked my temperature and it's normal. I think there's a draft over where I sit. Oh well, I'm leaving in a bit anyway.

So, this is why I haven't been blogging. I miss my sister terribly. I wish my family would move here...then we could all be together. Besides, we ALL know that they'd love Colorado more than Alabama. They are just afraid of the snow...but we could work with that, right? :)

Anyway, I'm sure it'll be a few days before I post again. I am going to try to go to fusion this weekend...it's been a LONG long time since I've been. But, anyway...

No comments: