Monday, October 27, 2008

OK...who am I kidding...I'm not doing good blogging this week.

Today, after mom left for work, Heather overslept, so Catherine stayed home from school. Then, Steve overslept and he was almost late for work. He woke up at 8:30 and had to be there at 9. oops.

Then, I woke up and went to see Heather. I was sooo tired, I wanted to go back to sleep, but instead I forced myself to get up, get ready and take the kids to Mamals. So, by 10:50 we were off. When we got there she started cooking pork chops, green beans, mustard greens, mashed potatoes, biscuits, and mac and cheese. It was a feast. It took her a long time to cook it all, so by the time we ate we were all about to waste away. The food was excellent tho.

Around 3:30 we headed back to the house, and rested a bit before mom came home. Then we went to eat supper at some place called Lisa's and it was a small little country buffet. it was pretty good.

Now, we're home, the kids have been bathed and hair washed. I used the blow dryer to straighten catie grace's hair and used my straightener to pull all the curls out. She looks so pretty!

Anyway, we're just sitting around now. I don't plan on going to bed anytime soon, but that's what vacations are for!!

No comments: