Friday, October 17, 2008

A Sigh of Relief

Hi!

So, HeatherRae is going home from the hospital today! YAY!! It's such a relief!

And...only 8 more days until I venture home to meet that sweet little girl Sarah Beth, and actually get to hug my sister!

AND! I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow! At the Aveda Institute. Hopefully they'll do a good job. I know someone who gets her hair cut there and it always looks good, so hopefully I'll come out feeling much better than when I went in. I am in some serious need of a hair transformation. :)

So, I watched my Tivo'd Pushing Daisies episode last night and I found myself just wanting more at the end. Jules watched the first 15 minutes with me before commenting on the "silliness" of the show and going into a different room. It is a silly show, but it's really funny to me. I have that sense of humor that laughs at general funniness. You don't even have to be REALLY that funny for me to laugh, because I find humor in most things. I laugh so loud at that show. Anyway...the episode from Wednesday night was about Chuck trying to find out about her family history, Olive's best friend at the convent was murdered, and Ned was trying to avoid his past while trying to convince Chuck that she didn't need the past in order to enjoy her future. It was all-in-all a pretty funny and sweet (as usual) episode. In short: it made me happy, as usual. And I swear, some day I will find a wonderful who looks at me like Ned looks at Chuck.
OH, i just realized it looks like I'm talking about two boys. Chuck is just the nickname of a girl named "Charlotte Charles". Sorry! :)

And Survivor China (two seasons ago) and Survivor: Fans vs Fave's were such good seasons! I mean, they had lots of the sneaky, blindsiding, back-stabbing, and repercussions for all of those things! I loved it! I loved it when in Survivor:China, James had BOTH immunity idols and didn't play either of them and got voted off! I love the surprise twists and turns of the show. I love to be shocked when i find out who gets voted off. This season, Survivor:Gabon, not so surprising. so far, every person who's been voted off has been exactly who was expected to get voted off. It's BORING! I will stick with it and see if it gets a little more juicy once they merge. Hopefully it will get a little more interesting!

And Grey's! Oh, I feel like it's getting back to the MEDICINE and a lot less soap opera-ish. I'm so glad! I think that the writers of the show are using the Chief to reign the show back in. I'm excited to see what changes will be coming. I like Meridith's vulnerability this year, and how she and Derek might actually work! I'm excited to see what comes!!

Anyway, that's all my TV Talk for now! Have a good weekend (my two readers!)

OH, and if the haircut is good, I'll post pictures!:)

No comments: