Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gourd-jus fun!







We did pumpkin carving last night at our CommUNITY group. It was pretty stinkin fun...even though very few people showed up. I was suprised by the fact that not many showed, because they show for things like a mediocre dinner served by yours truly, but not pumpkin carving. Oh well, to each his own. Anyway, it was pretty fun. I painted instead of carving, mostly because I wasn't digging the pumpkin guts this year. yuck! And this is how mine turned out:



Ignore the mess surrounding the pumpkin...Everyone was still working. :)



Oooh! Scary!! He's frankenstein. And you know where I got the idea? I went into Microsoft Word and looked at the halloween clip art. They make all kinds of smileys that are halloween-related and since they're round it's easy to paint a pumpkin like one of the smileys. So that's what i did. I like his hair. It sort of looks like Eli Mattson, from America's Got Talent:
Photo taken from Eli Mattson's MySpace Page.


Doesn't the hair of my pumpkin kinda look like that, except Eli's is lighter? And might I add, Eli is just a beautiful man, isn't he? OK...moving on.


In other news...my feet really stink today. I am wearing these



OLD ballet type shoes and they stink to high heaven. If i arch my feet a certain way, or flip my foot out of my shoe even a little...a stench takes over! YUCK!!

Ok...that's all I have. I hope you're still awake after all this mediocre news! :)






2 comments:

16 blessings'mom said...

Hello, I will introduce myself...I am Della from central New York state (country, not city)...and I read Heather's blog - I love her blog! She is such a good mommy, and so real....I do apologize if I am intruding into your family, I just stumbled onto her blog one day, and have been reading it ever since. If you don't mind my reading yours, I do enjoy it. I like "meeting" people. I am so glad that you are going to visit Heather. And if you don't want me reading, I truly understand.

Della

KrustyLynn said...

Hi Della!

To tell you the truth, I've been "lurking" around your blog for awhile now. I have been goign through your archives! :) I hope THAT'S ok.

I would love to have you around here...You seem like just the sweetest woman! and heather just adores you!

So, yes, please read all you want...although I warn you now...my content is purely mediocre. :)

Maybe I'll see you around? (not literally, but figuratively)

~Kristi