Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hi Y'all!

HI!

I originally started this blog so my sister HeatherRae (over to the left) who's about to have a baby ANY SECOND NOW!!! could read and know what I was up to, since we don't live in the same place anymore.

I've noticed you reading tho. Yes, you. You who are not my sister. :) And I must tell you that it makes me a little nervous.

Because I am NOT a writer. I'm not really all that funny (contrary to what the Fusion crowd thinks). And nothing remotely interesting happens to me on a daily basis.

Read: MY LIFE IS BORING!!

I mean, yeah, my sister cares what I had for supper and how many packs of toothpaste I got at sams and how many coupons I found for Grated Cheddar Cheese in the Sunday paper, but people who are not related to me (or who are not my sister, for that matter) DON'T CARE.

So, I'm sorry that you have stumbled upon my mediocre ramblings. If you're looking for any incredibly profound writings about how to raise a toddler, any good recipes for your dinner party, how to set a table for 9, what to wear with trouser jeans, the best fall fashions, a list of the top 100 best Bible Verses about wine, or the best at-home treatments for a rash, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU. I can recommend some other enjoyable bloggers, if you'd like. But if you're looking for lots of mediocre rambling about crafts, my work, my boss, sinus infections, my family, tissues, Clic-Stic BIC pens, hair dye, eyes, what i had for supper last tuesday, board games, movies, music i like, and things that make me laugh, THEN THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU.

Oh, and I'll try to throw in the occasional rant about things that annoy me.

You gotta have goals.

Anyway, fair warning: the content of this blog will consistenly be sub-par.

Feel free to check out anytime. But if you stay, email me (krustylynn@gmail.com) and tell me hi, so I can say hi back. It's the polite southern thing to do.

* Hi Nicole! * see! Wasn't that fun?

Or not. Whatever. :)

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

knoxville tennessee is that chick.

albany new york is my friend from new york that reads my blog and now reads yours :)

And boulder colorado your own your own lol!!

I LOVE YOU :)

i have begged, pleaded, bribed people to post so i know who is reading and they don't. Now i get readers from all these weird places, and again have no idea why they come cause its just either rants or silly kid stuff lol.

Nicole said...

Hi!!!

PS - I LOVE your blog. It's so fun, just like you.