Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little of Heather rubbed off on me.

So. After work Jules and I had to go grocery shopping. MAJOR grocery shopping. We decided since we were OUT of everything we would go to Sam's. We never go there, because we usually never need 37 and 1/2 Tickle-Me-Pink Sharpie markers. Sam's sells everything in bulk, as I'm sure you know, and sometimes you just don't need THAT many tampons. But this time, we were out of toilet paper, to the point where we had to borrow some from friends. We were out of shampoo, deodorant, toothpaste, and all things food-related. So, we decided that we might be able to save some money buying bulk at Sam's since we needed SO much. Well, boy did we do good!

At Sam's we got this:
36 rolls of toilet paper for 17 dollars
12 boxes of mac and cheese for 7 dollars
30 bags of popcorn (we have people over a lot) for 6 dollars
about 1 billion hot pockets for 12 dollars
two big boxes of Special K Red Berries for 7 dollars
10 cans of Chef-boyardee for 5 dollars
2 very large packs of sandwich meat for 6 dollars
1 huge shampoo and 1 huge conditioner for 5 dollars
a huge bag of frozen corn equal to about 12 cans of corn for 4 dollars
a huge bag of frozen green beans equal to about 10 cans green beans for 5 dollars
5 deodorants for 6 dollars
5 Colgate Total Advanced Clean With Whitening Toothpaste large tubes for 10 dollars
150 loads of Gain Fabric Softener (we didn't read it and thought it was detergent. oops!) for 9 dollars.
36 diet pepsi's for 9 dollars
2 loaves of bread for 3 dollars
2 huge bags of chips for 5 dollars

That is a crapload of food!!! I was so proud of how much we got for the money we paid. We would have spent that much or MORE at King Soopers but gotten maybe half the amount of food we did get! We were so stoked.

After Sam's we had to go the worst walmart in the history of America. Don't even get me started on how much I hate that place, but we had to get several things that aren't sold anywhere else. So...i felt so good after all the deals we got! I guess Heather rubbed off on me since she's always getting good deals like this or this or this. :) I guess it's my turn now.

Also...IT'S CATIE GRACE'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHERINE!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY for bargains!! I love getting great deals!!

LOVE LOVE Your hair

can't wait to see you