Saturday, October 25, 2008

Day 1

Well, this morning Mike and Erin took me to the airport, because it was just too early when Jules left for work. I just couldn't do it. I got there at 7:30 and my flight was at 10:40. It was pretty good though, because security was MAJOR crowded and it took me a while to get through. Then when it was FINALLY time to board my flightl, I was really nervous about flying. I hate flying. I did fine, no panic attacks...and successfully went through a whole flight without grabbing any men's legs (a story for later).

When I came down the escalator at the airport I saw mom and Heather standing there with little Sarah Beth. I was so excited to see them. So we sat in some rocking chairs at the airport and I just held little teeny sarah beth for a few minutes! she's sooooooo small and cute! Heather's such a good mom. She lets me hold her even though I almost let her head fall off!

We stopped at Cracker Barrel on the way home and had a nice meal, then made the long drive home. Heather took a nap and mom fell asleep too, so i just listened to the radio the whole way. We finally got home and did a few little things around the house.

We just went a little bit ago and had some supper and now we're just watching the Alabama game. Bama's winning, but not by as much as I'd like.

Anyway, not much done today. We get catherine and connor back tomorrow and I'm super excited to see them.

No comments: