Monday, October 13, 2008

Sarah Beth

OHHHH! Guess who's here!! (in the world, not literally HERE)...





Sarah Beth was born on Friday afternoon, weighing about 7lbs and 2 ounces, i think. She's about 19.5 inches long! oh and she's so cute!!! LOOK:



OH, she's so cute! And she has this dark hair under that little pink hat, and it's so cute! I am so glad to finally have my 2nd niece here with us!! I can't wait to go see her and sqeeze her and love on her and hug her! And I can't wait to hug my sister and tell her i'm glad she's okay! I was really freaked about this birthing process. It was a very hard pregnancy for heather and the other two were very easy and so i just KNEW something was going to go wrong! But it didn't! YAY!

In just about 12 days i'll be going home to see them! Sweet Home Alabama!

No comments: