Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Oh, how I love thee!

Krispy Kreme Doughnut! :) Since Wednesday I have been on this diet/food program. It is something that Jules and I were wanting to do for a long time, and when her mother came into town, we took that as the perfect time. Seeing that we would have a 3rd person to hold us accountable for saying we're on a diet then eating a quarter-pounder meal for a "treat" for losing a pound. :) You see the problem with our self-control, right? hahahahahahahhaha.

So, Since Wednesday the 2nd of July we've been doing this soup diet. I won't go into the details of the diet, but it is pretty hard. However, since Wednesday I've lost 6.5 lbs. IN LESS THAN A WEEK. That's exciting!! So, today was the last day of the weekly program, and then we were going to start all over tomorrow. Since we had proven to ourselves that we could do it, I felt good. I didn't even feel as though I was depriving myself. I was even telling a friend of mine that I felt fine doing this "diet" and that I wasn't upset or sad or mad or bitter or anything. So, last night I went home, ate supper with the girls, and was just getting settled in bed when I heard the TV pause and there was whispering in the next room. I knew that Jules and her mom were the only ones in there, and the chances that they were whispering about me were very low, so I just rolled over and continued to burrow down into the bed. Then, I heard, "Krisssssti." I stopped moving, to be sure I had heard them. "Krissssssstiiiiiii!? Can you come here. I have something to tell you," Julie's mom yelled. I got up with no glasses and walked in there, only able to see two blobs of color. Julie's mom said that she is on vacation, and even though we've been doing this diet SO GOOD, she just can't take it anymore. She said that she wants to be able to eat whatever she wants when she's on vacation. I just smiled. We all promised that we'd do the diet together after her mom got home, and that's exactly what I intend on doing. But for now...I GET TO EAT WHATEVER I WANT AGAIN!!

Freedom has come, at last.

Oh, and can you pass me that doughnut?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so silly

and pass me a donut!!