Friday, July 25, 2008

Open Letters (copying Chick)

Dear God,
Julie is trying so hard to find a job. And the jobs that she's applying for...it's not about the money. It's not about prestige or being at the top. It's about finding a job where she was HAPPY. Her quitting her other job was not because she didn't get any respect (although she didn't). It was not about not getting enough money (although she didn't). It was not even about having to do two people's jobs along with her own (although she did have to do that). It was about standing up for what is right. It was about saying that the things that were going on in that office were not okay, and she would not be a part of it. That's called integrity. Doing the right thing even when it's a hard decision. So. If it's not too much to ask, could you please have one of these jobs work out, since she's trying to glorify you with her life? I mean, money's gettin' kinda tight here, but it's not even about the money. It's about the fact that she tried to do the right thing, and it feels sorta like it's biting her in the butt.

Thank you and I love you,
KrustyLynn




Jules,

Hang in there. We have not been forgotten! Something WILL work out.

~your best friend.








Heather,
I am so glad you liked your Boobie Bungalow I made you. I am no professional, so to hear you say such nice things about your gift makes me so happy. I never knew it was so easy to please you.

Love you sister,
KrustyLynn.

P.S. I wish I could buy you that stroller.







Dear Mike and Erin,

Thank you for feeding us. I am sure you feel like a soup kitchen. And right now, you sorta are. But we appreciate you. Also, Will is the male that got voted off last night. :(

With A Hungry Heart (and tummy),
KrustyLynn






Dear Dentist,



You are either Crazy or you are associated with the Devil. I hate you. I will not be your friend, nor will I go to lunch with you like you suggested when I was at my appointment the other day.

Sincerely,
That woman you tried to kill with your poker.

P.S. when I come back today, please don't hurt me again, or I'll have to cause a scene. Thank you.






Dear Tube of Concealer that busted in my make-up bag that was in my car yesterday,

I know Denver's sun is a mile closer than you're used to. I know that the car gets approx. 2,000 degrees during the day. I know that you were under a lot of pressure. But exploding like that? NOT OKAY. Now I am forced to scrape little splotches of dried concealer from all of my make-up items, and that is just not how I want to spend my time. So, the next time you feel like your contents are under pressure, get a massage or something. Just don't ever explode like that again. Ok?

~KrustyLynn

1 comment:

That Chick Over There said...

Oh geesh.

I had to laugh when you called your dentist the devil.

(I call my MIL Satan in a Skirt. But just sometimes.)