Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lazy-Day Picture Post :)

I'm just going to do a lazy-day picture post! Enjoy:
This picture was taken outside a little farmers market in the very small town my family lives in. I thought it was funny.
This is me and my best friend at work on Halloween. ha! She was a "frazzled housewife" and I was a basket of laundry. Someone guessed that I was a dryer sheet, and since I was wearing all white, and since I was INSIDE the basket, i suppose you could say I was a dryer sheet too. (Look at my headband! it's used dryer sheets tied together!! hahahah!) This is how big Westin Puppy was when Jules first got him. Julie's arm is in the picture to give you a frame of reference. HAHAHAAH!


This was Westin Puppy's first experience with the snow. This was like the 2nd day we lived in CO. He did not like the snow.

When no one is around, I take pictures of myself. Don't throw stones...we all do it!

Me and my niece, Catie Grace, had a make-up party. :) wooo doggy.
This is my sister when she was pregnant! I love her very very very much!

This is a picture of me and Jules dressed up for a Mystery Dinner Party. She was playing an Older, Italian man, so she has a gray mustache. I was just having a little fun with the 'staches.

Sorry for the cheap post. :)





No comments: