Thursday, March 19, 2009

**~*Mystic*~**

We had a discussion last night about tanning. I am a pasty, pale white girl...but sometimes in the summer I can tan pretty good. I don't really like to use a tanning bed, b/c it makes me have headaches and that makes me paranoid that I have a brain tumor. So, mostly, I lay out when I can.

Anyway, last night some girls were talking about using Mystic Tan, which is a spray tan thing. You go and pay money and they spray your body tan, and it looks fairly real. I did it once.



When I was a sophomore in college my roommate was very commercial...and she was always up on the newest on haircuts, and tans, and clothes, and shoes, and teeth whiteners, and such. So, she talked me into driving to Cullman one Saturday and having a spray tan done with her. It was the same day our university had a football game. The plan was to go have the tan done, and be back in time for the game, only a little more bronze. :) From what I recollect, it down something like this:




I ended up with splotchy, muddy goodness all over my skin. It turns out there are several steps you should follow BEFORE getting a spray tan...one of those being exfoliation. Oops. I paid the price. I turned out very uneven and splotchy. It looked as if I had rolled in dirt.



I still had a good time at the game though.



And whenever someone asked me what was different, I simply smiled and said I got my hair trimmed ;-D

No comments: